Sunday, February 15, 2015

Get Whale

Hi stampers
I got the cutest card to show you today. I made this one for the Sunday Stamps challenge. It's a color challenge this time


I thought with these colors I gotta use my little Whale from Stampin' up. Look how cute


The colors I used were Smokey Slate, Basic Grey, Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla. I can't seem to get enough of the new Bow builder punch (SU). I was thinking the swirl embossing on the background could be waves. I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by.
HAPPY STAMPING

2 comments:

Angel Johns said...

Oh my goodness! Your whale is simply adorable and I love the bow on the side. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

Your card is adorable! I love the whale and the sentiment! Your bow is too cute! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX