Sunday, February 15, 2015

A little chick

Hi stampers
Oh what fun this weeks challenge is over at the Friday Mashup challenge. This week the challenge is to use a farm animal with some bling.


Love that goat. Here is the card I created


Don't ya just love this chicken stamp set from the Angel company. She is really holding a tiny little balloon but I wanted to put part of my sentiment on it, so I die cut a bigger one out of white and just sponged the color on so my words would stand out. I just added some sequins for my bling. I love how that balloon looks like it going to fly right off the card.
Thank you for stopping by
HAPPY STAMPING

2 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

Haha - this is SO cute! I love the shape of the body :) Great papers, too! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week.

brrenwick said...

What a fun (and funny) little stamp...love it! Thanks for playing along with us at FMU!