Sunday, December 21, 2014

Posting Troubles

Well I'm a week late posting this. I finally get to be a guest designer and I get locked out of blogger. The thing won't let me in until was on my home computer and I was out of town for a week. but all is fixed now and I'll get right to it.
I'm posting this card for Sunday Stamps and I'm the guest designer this month. YEA


The colors are BERMUDA BAY, DAFFODIL DELIGHT, AND SOFT SUEDE
What a great color combo
Here is the card I created


My supplies are all from STAMPIN' UP
Cardstock
Soft Suede and Whisper White
Inks
Bermuda bay, Daffodil Delight, and Soft Suede
Stamp sets
Kinda Eclectic (matching Butterfly punch ) and Flower Shop (  matching flower punch )
I also used some rhinestones and twine
This time I even did the inside of the card


I hope you like my card and I can't wait to see what you've done
Thank you for stopping by
HAPPY STAMPING

No comments: