Friday, December 12, 2014

just in time

WOW           almost forgot to post my card for Sunday Stamps. I'm just going to make this quick.
Here's the sketch



and here is my card


My colors are Rose Red, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. all my punches are from Stampin' Up and the embossing folder is from Darice. I just love how this one turned out.
I hope you like my card. and thank you Marie for picking my card last time. Next time I get to be a guest designer. How Cool Is That!!!!!!!!!!
Be back later
HAPPY STAMPING

3 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love the textured background and the lovely paper banners. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Sunday Stamps this week.
:) Marie

OttawaMom said...

What a lovely anniversary card! Love the paper and that sweet little flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Kathya said...

Beautiful card with great texture and so many great elements! Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! Hope you will join us again.