Friday, December 26, 2014

A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS

Well what can I say.... I'm late again.
I created today's card for Tis' The Season challenge. It's an inspiration challenge this time


for some reason Inspiration challenges are the hardest for me. I don't know why.
 Here is the card I came up with


Here is my list of supplies
From Stampin' Up
Card stock
Very Vanilla
Inks
Soft Suede
Stamp sets
Wondrous Wreath, Hardwood background, and I'm not sure of the name of the snow flakes, it has the words Cheers and Joy in it and is a long time retired.
This is a one layer card. I stamped the back ground in the Soft suede. I wanted the wood background to look kinda white washed. The snowflakes and sentiment are heat embossed in Silver. I added a few silver sequins for more bling.
I hope you like my card and can see the inspiration photo in it.
Thank you for stopping by
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY STAMPING

4 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Karen, your card is beautiful! You did a great job for saying it was hard. :) I have to admit inspiration challenges are the hardest for me too, but they really get me thinking! Thanks for playing with us at 'Tis the Season.
Sara

Lisa said...

Lovely card Karen! I love the hardwood background and the pretty snowflakes!

I agree with both you and Sara, I have a hard time with inspiration photos myself :)

Thanks so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!

Angel Johns said...

I love how your card turned out! The hardwood stamp can always turn any card into something wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at Tis the Season! Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

Ohhhhhhhh.... Great job! There is no doubt that your card was inspired by the picture. Your ornaments are great!