Friday, August 1, 2014

Count Your Rainbows

Today's card is for CASology


This was a fun card to make  I knew exactly what I wanted to do


This one needed the inside too


My supplies are
 Stamp sets
    Inkadinkado   Kid Quotes
   Stampin' Up   Work of Art
Inks
   Stampin' Up    Concord Crush, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, and Real Red
Card Stock
   Stampin' Up   Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White
Also From Stampin' Up  Embossing folder, Beautiful wings embosslit and Pearls

A few weeks ago Casology chose my card for the word FLOAT and I wanted to say Thank you and I'm very happy you like my card  We had a sickness to deal with and I had to leave town for a few weeks to care for a dear friend  He is now recovering and doing well
Thank you for stopping by
HAPPY STAMPING 


2 comments:

Joyce said...

Fabulous rainbow card, and I love the sentiment you chose. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely design Karen, your sentiment is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!