Thursday, July 31, 2014

I Can Always Count On You

Today I'm playing along with Stampin' Royalty   What a great and fun sketch


When I seen this sketch I couldn't help but get creative  I made the sketch open up  It was a little hard to figure out  I'm sure there is a tutorial out there some where but I just went for it on my own  Here is what it looks like closed


And here is what it looks like open


So let's see my supplies
They are all over the place  The sentiment is from the Angel Company  The leaves from Sizzix   Button punch from Martha Steward  The border stamp is Stampin' Up along with the card stock , Designer Paper, Inks and Flowers and scallops punches  The colors I chose are
Not Quite Navy, Rose Red, Garden Green and Crumb Cake
I hope you like my card  Thank you for stopping by
HAPPY STAMPING

No comments: