Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The open Sea

Hi everyone,
I'm suppose to be working on building up my inventory for my pet business, but my Stampin' Up order came yesterday. So I just had to blow off work. The Open Sea stamp set was so far down on my wish list I didn't think I was ever going to get it. But I did. So I spent today playing with it. I made a set of 4 cards. Each for a different challenge. Ok so how am I going to do this. I'll start with what I used and if anything is added I'll let you know.
 So I used from Stampin' Up
Card stock- Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla
Inks- Not quite Navy and Crumb cake
Stamp set- The Open Sea

#1
Try stamping on Tuesday


My card
I added natural twine and Wild Wasabi ink


#2
Retro Sketches


My card.
 I added natural twine, spellbinder circle die, 3/4" circle punch, and  Wild Wasabi ink.


#3
Less is More
                               USE BEADS IN YOUR PROJECT

Here is my card
Add supplies
Both the tag punches, natural twine, and some beads


#4
CASology



And here is the last card in my collection
The only thing I added is some blue twine that I found in my stash



So that's it for my  Open Sea card set. I hope you liked all my creation. Please stop back again soon.
Oh and  by the way, I don't feel one bit guilty about not working today
See ya later
HAPPY STAMPING

13 comments:

Chrissie said...

Your LIM card is terrific the beads look fabulous!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Ardyth said...

Wow - you've really been busy! I love the vintage feel of your masculine birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous cards, Karen! I love those images! Thanks so much for playing with us at RetroSketches!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great card! I love the vintage feel of it.

Tracey McNeely said...

A wonderful card for the challenge. Thank you so much for sharing this week at CASology!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous cards Karen :-) all of them are fabulous and I love how you used the beads :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog platform you're working with? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my
latest site and I would like to find something more safeguarded.

Do you have any solutions?

Feel free to surf to my web-site :: diets that work

Susan said...

Lots of pretty cards! Love the masculine feel of the LIM card!

Pajalu said...

Wow four amazing cards! I can't decide which one I love the most. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Nancy Seed said...

Glad you finally managed to purchase Open Sea. It is one of my masculine fav's as well. You did a terrific job on all of the challenge cards. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin this week and sharing your creation.

Jen Nelson said...

great beaded cards and i love that stamp set

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Melissa said...

What a wonderfully CAS masculine card! Love the colors you used and the simple addition of the twine is perfect!
Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

Karen said...

Love all these cards and that set was worth playing with and blowing off work. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.