Thursday, March 28, 2013

No ordinary people

Hi everyone,
Well this is day 105 of snow. I'm beginning to wonder if it is ever going to stop. I have a scary feeling there will be snow here in July. Oh well the more it snows, the more I stamp. So anyways today I found a new challenge blog to play with. It's called CAS on Sunday. This week's theme is flutterby. Your card must have a butterfly on it. This is no problem, I just love butterflies. Here is the card I created.


My supplies from Stampin' Up are
Whisper White card stock, Basic Black ink, Summer solstice stamp set, and Stampin' write markers.
I just love blue and orange together and I add a black gem to the butterflies bodies.
I hope you like my card. Stop back again soon.
HAPPY STAMPING

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is a beautiful CAS card! Great Sentiment too! So sorry your Spring hasn't arrived! Hopefully not much longer! Can't say it has been all that warm here either ( FL). So glad you played along with us at CAS on Sunday and hope you join us again!