Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy birthday Dad

It's Sunday and time for football...YUCK
Today I have a card for two challenges. Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. So this one is for him.
I'm playing with Freshly Made Sketches and CAS-ual Fridays.



Here's Dad's birthday card. It is a 3"x 6" card.


My papers are all Stampin' Up. I used Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, and Crumb Cake DSP and Not Quite Navy and Crumb Cake card stock. I stamped the happy birthday from Tiny wishes set in Not Quite Navy ink and Die cut the letters in Not Quite Navy with a Sizzix letter die set. My circle were made with a 1 1/4" and 3/4" circle punches and I used the Not Quite Navy marker to make the stitches. Here's a picture of the inside.


I hope you like Dad's card. Please stop back again soon.
HAPPY STAMPING

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

I love these colors for a masculine card. I'm sure your Dad will love this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

This is such a fantastic card! Love the circles and your colors! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Kimberly said...

Karen - what great colors for your masculine card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!