Sunday, December 9, 2012

cheers from a winter guy

Hi I told ya I was going to make a snowman cheer card with the Freshly made sketches challenge
Here is the sketch


I post a card yesterday using this sketch. But after I made the card and was posting it. I got the idea that this snowman could hold up a drink and give cheers. So I did it. Here's how it came out.


I decide it's a winter guy birthday card. And I just happen to have a brother-law who will love this.
The supplies I used are mostly Stampin' Up
cardstock- early espresso, marina mist, so saffron, and whisper white
DSP- letters to Santa
punches- 1 1/2" circle, scallop,corner, and scallop border punches. Also the Martha Steward button punch.
stamp sets are all from Stampin' Up
I also used markers, liquid applique' and liquid glass.


I tried to get lots of bubbles in the liquid glass so it would look like beer in the glass. But when you want bubbles you don't get bubbles. Still looks like beer ( lite beer that is).
Well I hope you like my card. Please be sure to stop by again.
HAPPY STAMPING

4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Oh my gosh, this is just too stinkin' cute! What guy wouldn't love that?!

Allisa said...

Such a fun snowman card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cindy Hall said...

This is so clever and so cute! Wonderfully made! Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

How cute is that! Perfect for a masculine winter birthday! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!