Thursday, November 22, 2012

two for chistmas

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Last night while I was baking my pumpkin pies. I up date my pet blog  Purrz and Woofz Specialtiez and my Esty Shop I  also played along with two challenges. That's two more of my favorite challenges. I love sketch challenges best. I can usually just look at the sketch and know what stamps and colors to use.
I'm playing along with Try Stampin on Tuesday and Stampin' Royalty. They are both sketch challenges this week so I have a card for each.
I'll start with Try Stampin On Tuesday. Here is the sketch


I just love how my card turned out. Here it is


The supplies used are all from Stampin' Up except for the snow flake embossing folder. That is from Cuddlebug.
Cardstock- Early Espresso, Island Indigo, and Very Vanilla
DSP- Festival of prints
inks- Early Espresso and Island Indigo
stamp sets- Teeny Tiny Wishes and Snow Much Fun
punches- Modern Label, Word Window, and Scallop Edge Border
also used markers, a blender pen, and Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon
I just love these colors

Now for Stampin' Royalty


I looked at this sketch and thought wow that's a lot. But no it's not. My card came out great. I thing so anyways.


Once again my supples are all from Stampin' Up. Except for that Cuddlebug snowflake folder.
cardstock- Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
DSP- Festival of prints
inks- Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler
stamp sets- Polar Party and Mixed Medley ( I love this set )
punches- 1 1/4" scallop, 3/4" circle, and Scallop Edge Border
also Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, markers and a Cherry Cobbler button

I hope you like my cards. Please stop back again.
HAPPY STAMPING

6 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

What a jolly looking snowman. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Teresa Kline said...

super sweet cards, cute images...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Kristen Conant said...

I think Brown and Blue are my new favorite colors for Christmas! Nice job! Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT!

Paula Reid said...

Love how your snowman's hat matches the colours of the paper - well done. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday

Glenda Calkins said...

Great card! I love this snowman set; it is my favorite. I love the paper you used it makes it more masculine; perfect! Thanks for playing along with the TSOT sketch challenges.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Love your snowman and I LOVE blue Christmas cards! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin'.