Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Spooky Spider

Hi and welcome back everyone,
Today I'm playing along with Try Stamping On Tuesday



I love this sketch. I think it is so much fun making cards with tags. I'm in the mood for a Halloween card. Here's what I came up with.


The supplies I used are:
From Stampin' Up
   Stamps- Wicked Cool Set
   Inks- Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie to sponge on the edges of my tag.
  C.S.- Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White
  Punches- 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 3/4" scallop, corner punch, and 1/4" hole punch.
  Other items- 1/8" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain, Black eyelets, and the Spider Web Folder.
The little plastic spider I found on the bottom of my ribbon scrap box. A leftover from some project I did about hundred years ago. It was the prefect size.
I really like how it turned out and I hope you do too!
Please stop back again and Happy Stamping.

8 comments:

Tracey Old said...

Great Halloween card! Love the embossed web in the background. Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin:)

Jenn Picard said...

Fantastic halloween card! I love how you added that little spider-what a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday

Deb said...

Great card. Love the spiderweb background. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday

Nancy Seed said...

Yes your spiderweb background sets the stage for your tag card. Great job. Thanks for joining Try Stampin on Tuesday this week.

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! LOVE the use of the spider web folder with your colors and images! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! ;)

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Karen, how perfect is this layout for your card! I Love It girl!! That spider looks real =)!! Whoever you send this to will love to receive it! Thanks so much for joining us over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. I hope to see your work again!!
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Calkins said...

Great Halloween Card! Love the spiderweb background. Thanks for playing along with TSOT sketches.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very cool Halloween card! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.