Thursday, September 20, 2012

Monday Snowmen

Good Evening everyone,
Tonight I'm playing along with Merry Monday. What a great sketch.


Here is what I created.


I wish I would of turned my DSP the other way. But it's all I have of that piece. And I couldn't talk myself into using a different print.
My supplies are all from Stampin' Up, except he Cuddle Bug Snowflake Folder.
Cardstock- Real Red, Lucky limeade, and Whisper White.
DSP- Summer Smooches
Inks- Basic Black and Lucky Limeade
Ribbon- 1/8" Real Red Grosgrain
Stamp Set- Flaky Friends
I colored my snowmen using the markers.
I hope you like my card. Please stop back again.
HAPPY STAMPING

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Great card Karen! I just love the Flaky Friends set, those snowmen always make me smile!

Wendy said...

Awesome Christmas card, Karen! Love this stamp set. Goes beautifully with your color combo & papers!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Lesley said...

Such a cute group of snowmen Karen! Love that country feel to them. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

LeAnne said...

These snowmen are adorable! Such a cute image for your Christmas card! Thanks for playing along and sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Bonnie said...

This paper is perfect, just as it is, Karen! Love these snowmen! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Karen, I love the fun papers you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Siding Contractors Riverview said...

Great post tthankyou