Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stamp night

Hi everyone,
I'm playing along with 2 challenges tonight.
First I'm mashing it up with Lisa and the gang from the Friday Mashup. This week Lisa got us Mashing up a sketch with a bird theme.


I have a great blue jay stamp and choose to use it. It's from the Angel Co. The colors are S.U. old olive, not quite navy, and whisper white. I also used a piece of old olive D.S.P. My sentiment is S.U. Think happy thought along with 1 1/4", 1 3/8" circle punch and the scallop punch.I emboss the 2 not quite navy stripes using the houndstooth folder and used the scallop border punch on the larger strip.


My next challenge card is for Hollybeary's new challenge, Sunday Stamps. This week Holly is doing a color combo that just screamed ice cream to me.


Ok it could be screaming cup cakes too. But I came across The S.U. set Sweet treats first, so ice cream it is. Here is the card I created using these colors. 


Other supplies I used are all from S.U. 
Curly cute stamp set, Eyelet border punch, Prefect dots folder, markers, and large brads.

I hope you like both my cards. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop back.
HAPPY STAMPING




3 comments:

Lili said...

Such a pretty card! I love your blue bird. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful coloring on your blue bird! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Lisa said...

Both cards are terrific Karen! The coloring on the bird is just awesome and the Sunday Stamps card looks yummy!

So glad you could play along with us!