Monday, June 4, 2012

DAD

Hi everyone,
Good news my eyes are healing nicely. I tested 20/20 in both eyes. I'm still a little blurry but that's from the eye drops. I'll need readers for a few weeks and then my face will be naked for the first time ever. And another great thing that happen is I got my new Stampin' Up Catty. OMG the checkbook will feel the pain.
Today I'm playing along with Hollybeary Creations Sunday Stamp Meme. This week Holly is doing a  great sketch.


I needed a Father's Day card. So I  went for a card for Dad. Here is what I came up with.


The supplies I used are:
from Stampin' Up    C.S.- Marina mist, Crumb cake, Cajun craze, and Whisper white
                               Ink- Cajun craze and Marina mist
                   Stamp Sets- On the fly and Sanded background
                       Punches- Scallop border punch
I also used a ribbon stamp from The Angel Company and I die cut the letters using a Sizzix letter die set.
I distressed and inked my edges.
I hope you like my card. It feels great to be back.
HAPPY STAMPING



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your card Karen, I really need to check EBay for that set!

Glad your eyes are getting better, I've missed seeing your cards!

hollybeary creations said...

This came out great.. I love that set with those colors. Great use of the sketch this week! Thanks for joining me for Sunday Stamps!