Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27th

Good morning and I'm so happy you stopped by. Today I've got challenge card #31 to show you. I'm playing along with ColorQ and Merry Monday.



Well I managed to make a Christmas card using red and green. But at least it's not the traditional red and green. I'm just that person who feels any colors any time.
All my supplies are Stampin' Up except for the scallop circle. That is from Spellbinders and the snowflakes on my background is from The Angel Co.
The stamp sets I used are Snow much fun and Teeny tiny wishes.


I hope you like my card. Have a great day and please stop back tomorrow to see challenge card #32
HAPPY STAMPING


10 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a cute Christmas card, Karen, love your early start using the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Patrice said...

So cute! I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup...

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-4.html

Lesley said...

Very sweet card Karen, I think these colours work well for the Christmas card! Happy you joined me again.
Lesley

Arielle H Gordon said...

Karen, this is adorable! Love the stamped panel! Thanks so much for playing along at the colourQ this week!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute, love his long stocking cap!

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a cute snowman, love how you tied in all the colours.

Kara said...

cute!! i just adore snowmen!! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

Yapha said...

Super cute card! I love the multi-colored snowflakes. Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

Christina said...

Super sweet Christmas card, Karen! I love the addition of yellow to the traditional color palette, so I'll have to remember that. The snowman is so cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at the ColourQ!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fun, fun, fun...the colors look great! ~S~