Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Blue Wedding

Hi everyone,
I'm so glad you stopped by. I'm on challenge card 32 and I've been ask to make invitations, thank you cards, and favors for a wedding. Her colors are Marina Mist and Silver. She also wants to keep it simple. I thought the sketch from Try stamping on Tuesday would work great. Here is their sketch.


The girl really likes what I came up with, but wants to change a few things. She wants a little silver add. All my supplies are from Stampin' Up. Here is the Invitation I made using the sketch.


She wants me to change the three brads to silver hearts and that is no problem and the flower border to embossed silver. That's not a problem either. I think it would look good. Here's the inside.


That border will be changed to silver also. Now here's the rest of the samples I made up for her.


The candy dishes that will go down the center of the tables are made using  the Flower folds die. I did three layers and it will hold silver covered chocolate kisses and I used the milk carton for the favors that will be placed at each seat. Here are some close ups.




I will repost this set after I make the changes. Meanwhile I hope you like my challenge card. Please stop back again tomorrow to see my next creation.
Bye for now and HAPPY STAMPING






3 comments:

Tracey Old said...

Love your wedding samples! I'm sure they will be a hit! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin;-)

Kristen Conant said...

What a GREAT idea! Simple but elegant. Thanks for playing along with us this week at TST!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE THE WHOLE ENSEMBLE. YOU DID A LOVELY JOB OF OUR TRY STAMPIN' SKETCH.