Friday, July 1, 2011

God Bless America

Hi everyone it's time to do the friday mashup. I'm the guest designer for July. This is so exciting. I hope you all will come on over and check us out. We take two challenges and mash them together. It's a great way to get those creative juices running. This week we're taking Red, White and Blue and putting it together with a patriotic theme. So common lets play.

I've used night of navy, red riding hood and whisper white. Now the patriotic part was kind of tough, because My stamp collection is kind of missing this theme. So I borrowed the eagle from the wildlife reserve set. The words I printed on the computer and I really don't know where I got the flag background. I do know this is the first time I ever used and I think I like it. kinda cool isn't it!. The stars are from stars and swirls.

I can't wait to see what all of you come up with.
HAPPY STAMPING1
.

4 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

The background is very cool, You should use that more often for sure! Great Patriotic themed card. We're excited to have you as the Guest Designer this month.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

HI Karen, welcome along to your Guest Designer month. Congratulations on being a Glamette last week too!
Very effective background on your card.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Just beautiful, Karen! The background is amazing. So happy to have you as our Guest Designer!!

Lisa said...

Great card Karen! I love that background and using the eagle from that set was perfect, I would have never thought to use that stamp!

So excited to have you as July's Guest Designer!