Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bridal shower for Toni

My niece is getting married in September and I volunteered to make all her cards and favors for her. Her theme is Sunflowers with chocolate and navy. She's got some great ideas and it's going to be a beautiful wedding. I wish them the best.
This is the bridal shower card. The stamp is just one of those dollar ones you pick up at Micheals. I stamped only along two edges with chocolate chip ink and colored them in with chalk. The sentiment is from the just married set from Fiskars. She really liked them and I wanted to share them with you. I had to make 32 of them. It took along time to color that many sunflowers, Toni and her mom help me put them together.

I'll be back with the wedding invitations and favors soon. So be sure to check back.
  

No comments: