Monday, February 9, 2015

Little butterfly Note

Hi stampers
Today's card is for the Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge. I did struggle a little with this one. But I think I got it. Here is the sketch.



Here is the carded I created.


It came out really pretty. I hope you can see the sketch. I can. My colors are From Stampin' Up they are Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. The Butterflies are from Papertrey ink and the sentiment is from the The Angel Company. I made the bow using the new Bow builder punch from Stampin' Up. I'm loving this punch. I also used Stampin' Up's Gorgeous Grunge behind my butterflies. To finish it off I added some rhinestones to the butterflies.
I hope you like my card. I want to thank Try Stampin' On Tuesday for picking my Valentine card the other week. Thank you for stopping by
HAPPY STAMPING

3 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is really pretty, Karen! Love the colors you've used, the bit of bling on the butterflies and your cute bow on the side. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara

Kathy S said...

I really appreciate the creativity when someone takes the elements of the sketch and makes them her own. It's lovely and I thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Take care.

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Karen, I also struggled with this sketch, but I guess that's what makes them a "challenge", right!? Anyway, you've done a great job with the graduated butterfly sizes. Beautifully done and I love your color combo. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!