Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Holidays

Hi stampers,
Today's card is for Tis' the season stamping challenge. I put this one off to the last minute, because it's a photo. They are so hard for me for some reason. But today I set my mind to do it and I did. Here is the photo.



I used  the trees and colors for my card


my colors are Melon Mambo. Tempting Turquoise, and Inland Indigo. I also used some gold glitter paper, gold embossing powder and gold and white glitter. The trees and sentiment are both from Stampin' Up. I hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by.
HAPPY STAMPING

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Nice job, Karen! I love the bright trees and the layer of gold under the layer of trees. I'm with you when it comes to the photo challenge, but you did a great job!

Angel Johns said...

You did a great job with the cute trees! And I love the gold as well. Thanks for joining us at Tis the Season.

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Karen, this is so pretty. Love the colors of your trees and the gold behind them. Thanks for playing with us at 'Tis the Season.
Sara

Lisa said...

You did a terrific job, Karen! Love the colors you used with the touch of gold!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season!