Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Thank you So Much

Hi stampers
My card today is for the Retro Sketches Challenge. It's a tough one. But I do love a challenge.


I followed the sketch right up to the every end and then I just didn't like the white space at the bottom. So I changed it just a little. But the sketch is still there.


My supplies are from Stampin' Up.
Stamp Sets
Hello Doily, Lots Of Thanks, Kinda Electic, and Petite Petals
Inks
Coastal Cabana, Midnight Muse,Calypso Coral
Card Stock
Whisper White and Midnight Muse
I used a few punches and add some sequins for a little wow. I do like the way it turned out. Hope you do too. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING

2 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Very pretty. Love the colors you used.

Charlene said...

I really need to use this doily more I have only ever used it on one card but I love it so much. And I love what you did with it on your card. Very cool.