Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Baby

Hi stampers
My card today is so cute. I made this one for the Friday Mashup. It's a color challenge this week and is mashed up up with a baby theme


I just got the Celebrate today stamp set from Stampin' Up and could wait to play with it. Here is what I created.



Isn't this cute. I stayed as true to the colors as I could.. I used Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, and Chocolate Chip. My little baby is an Angel company stamp. I did a little paper piecing on the baby's PJ's. My lighting is bad but the baby's PJ's is cut from the same paper as the top balloon. 
I hope you like my card as much as I do.
Thank you for stopping by and HAPPY STAMPING 

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Aw, cute balloons to go with your baby image. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Cynthia said...

Your card is darling with the little cute baby! Great use of the colors too! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!