Sunday, November 23, 2014

A touch of Metal

Today's card is for The Friday Mashup. Avery is mashing things up with the weather and a metal embellishment.


I choose winter. When you look out my windows all you see is snow. And for the metal embellishment I used a pop top that I painted with finger nail polish and used it to make a ribbon belt.
Here's what I did


See it does look like a belt buckle. After painting it , before it dried I added some glitter.
Here's the whole card


My colors are Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and gold from Stampin' Up. I used a polka dot embossing folder from Cuddle Bug and the large snowflake die from Sizzix. I embossed the Merry Christmas and Tags Till Christmas Stamps. They are from Stampin' Up. The gold ribbon I picked up at  Michel's I think.
I hope you like my card. Thank you for shopping bye
HAPPY STAMPING

No comments: