Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Wow I did it again. forgot to post my Father's Day Card for The Friday Mashup. This time Lynda thought we should honor Dad and mash it up using something other than paper. I choose foil


I didn't stamp on my foil but I did emboss it with the hounds tooth embossing folder.


The supplies I used are
S.U.
Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White card stock. Not Quite Navy and Riding Hood Red inks
The sentiment is from King of the Grill
Hounds Tooth Embossing folder
Sizzix
Buttons #5 die
The Angel Co.
Ducks stamp
I hope you like my card and will stop back again soon
HAPPY STAMPING

2 comments:

Lynda Day said...

Karen, great card. I really like the foil idea!!! It's so shimmery and pretty. Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup!

Lisa said...

Wow, that foil really creates a great background! Such a great idea to use that!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!