Monday, June 9, 2014

Get well sooner

Hi everyone
Today I'm playing along with Fab Friday. Before I show you the sketch. I want to thank Fab Friday for choosing my butterfly spinner card last week. I am so happy you liked my card. We are making it in my
Sunday stamp camp next week and the ladies are going to just love it. This weeks sketch is a great one for using up your scraps. I don't know about you all, but I can't toss the tiniest scrap. You just never know when you'll be able to use it.
Here is the sketch




See told ya, a great sketch foe using up scraps. I decided to make a get well card. When I was in the hospital I loved all flowers I got. But it was the balloons that made me smile. So this card should make a friend feel better


I used Temping  Turquoise for my card base and scraps from the brights collection stack. I love paper piecing. That's where my scraps came into play. I used tiny band aids in place of washi tape just for giggles. The sentiment is from the Sweetly Said stamp set. I don't have a clue about the balloon stamp. I know it was the first stamp I ever bought and one of the few non Stamping up stamps I use
I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by
HAPPY STAMPING

3 comments:

Brian King said...

SUPER-cute, Karen! These colors are so bright and cheery - perfect for a get well card. Love the little band-aids! Thanks for playing along with this Fab Friday sketch challenge.

Brenda Myers said...

Very cute card!! Love the bright balloons!! And the band-aids are TOO CUTE!!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very cute take! I love the balloons! So happy and a great shape to use here for the sketch! Inventive! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!