Thursday, October 10, 2013

HALLOWEEN 31

Hi everyone,
I've got a Halloween card to show you today. I made this one for Fab Friday. What a great color challenge.


And CAS-Colours and Sketches. The perfect sketch to go with those colors.


Here's what I came up with.


I think it came out really cute. My picture is not the best, because I've misplace I camera and I'm using an old one my dad gave me. And I really don't how to use this stupid thing. So much for that. All my supplies except the spider is from Stampin' Up. The stamp set is called Dark & Dreary. I embossed the Tangerine and Razzleberry with the spider web folder. Because of that I decide it needed a spider. I wanted to bring a little bit of the Olive into the image so I added mini brads to the corner of the image.
I hope you like my card and look forward to playing along with both challenges again.
HAPPY STAMPING

7 comments:

Patricia Hays said...

That's a really fun Halloween card! You did a nice job working those colors into the sketch. Thanks for sharing your work at CAS - Colours and Sketches!

Amanda Mertz said...

Love the triangle panels that are embossed! Great way to bring both of these bright colors into the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Amy O said...

Very fun Halloween card! Love the embossed spider web background. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab Friday!

Unknown said...

This is awesome Karen! Those colours work perfectly on your Halloween card! :)
Thanks for joining us at CAS - Colours and Sketches :)
Lizy xx

Marla Reed said...

The background really makes this card so much fun and extra special! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Louise van Vuren said...

What fun colours for Halloween and a great take on the sketch. The spider web embossing is awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S

Louise xx

karen h said...

Fun card - love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us at CSS Colours & Sketches!