Saturday, May 25, 2013

What makes Karen grumpy

All work and no stamping is what makes me grumpy. Yesterday I said to myself if I don't stamp soon I will go insane. So I blew off off work and spent the day making cards. It was great. I made 10 cards and designed baby announcements for my niece. I won't show you all my cards , just the ones I did for challenges. So let's get started.
First I made this card for
Make it monday  which is any shade of yellow and green
and CAS Case this sketch




Most of my supplies are from Stampin' Up. The colors I chose are So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White. The stamp sets are Secret Garden and Friendly Phrases. I used a technique I seen at
 Make it Monday   Adding texture to solid stamps. I used a comb to create the texture on my flowers and leaves.
I need to get this posted before my time runs out at Make my Monday. I'll be back to show you my other 3 cards.
Happy Stamping and come right back

7 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card. I like the technique you used on the pretty flowers. TFS

Mynn xx said...

This is amazing, Karen! LOVE the CAS feel and the gorgeous soft tones you used! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Rossella said...

Lovely card, we all need time to craft, it's what keeps us going, isn't it?
Rosie x

Jacqueline said...

A very pretty card - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Fliss said...

A really lovely card Karen. Such pretty flowers and a great design. Thanks for joining in with our MMM green and yellow challenge.
Fliss x

Kim S said...

The flowers are gorgeous - I'm going to have to check out that technique! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Suzi B said...

A very oretty card love the embossing amd the lovely flowers. Thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B x