Friday, May 31, 2013

Feeling Pinkish

Hi everyone,
I got to do a little stamping this morning while I was waiting on a delivery. I made two cards and got suck on pink. I'm so upset about losing Stampin' Up's Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose aren't you?
On my first card I'm playing along with CAS(E) this sketch and CAS-ual Friday.



I turned the sketch upside down and came up with this cool design.


Everything except the buttons are from stampin" Up. I picked Regal Rose Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White for my colors. The flowers were punched out using a retired flower punch and the stamp sets I used were
Bold Blossom and Curly Cute.
This next card I made is for Freshly Made Sketches



My papers, inks, ribbon, button and embossing folder are all from Stampin' Up. The colors are Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.
The stamp set is one I just got this week from Papertrey Inks. It's called Embroidered Blooms. I just fell in love with it the minute I saw it and had to have it. Here is a close up of the images.


It really looks like I sat down with a needle and thread doesn't it? I just love love love it!
Well I hope you like my cards and will stop back again soon.
HAPPY STAMPING

12 comments:

Kim Hall said...

Your card is so pretty, good luck!

lostinpaper said...

Really pretty cards! Love those sweet flowers.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Linda Callahan said...

These are adorable - so fresh and summery! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Karen Dunbrook said...

lovely cards...

Jen Timko said...

I am completely in love with that stitched flower! You have shown it perfectly! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Kelly S. said...

Gorgeous floral cards! Love the sweet daisies and the embroidered flower image for the sketch is fabulous, such beautiful colors!

Jen Brum said...

Very pretty cards! I love all of those fun flowers! That anniversary card and it's stitched flower are fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful! I love the pink and green! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Chrissy Larson said...

These are both SO pretty! I really love how soft and sweet they are.

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards! I love the sweet color combo! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Sylvia Blum said...

Your cards are so pretty! Love the soft colors :)
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Kelly Griglione said...

Beautiful cards! So smart to turn the sketch upside down. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!