Saturday, March 23, 2013

Great Friend

Happy Saturday everyone. It's another snowy day here in the boonies. But I don't mind. I'm not planning on going anywhere, just staying in and stamping. I've got a cute card to show you. Something I've never done before. I actually made a card with no stamping. I used some rub-ons from Stampin' Up and a few gems. Nothing like a 2 minute card. I'm entering this one in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge


Here is my creation


The rub-ons I picked up at a stampers swap. Just bits and pieces but all from Stampin' Up. My colors are Whisper white,So Saffron and Basic Black. The gems I picked up at JoAnn's in the dollar bid.
I hope you like what I came up with. Please stop back again soon.
HAPPY STAMPING

3 comments:

Monica said...

So elegant... such a pretty rub on.

Jingle said...

This is really pretty! Great use of rub-ons! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, fabulous colour palette! Anita (in France) :)