Friday, February 22, 2013

Thanks for your kindness

Hello everyone, It's a dreary day here the boonies. Guess I'll stay in and stamp. Yet another good excuse to spend the day doing what I love best. Today I'm playing along with The Stampin' Royalty challenge. This week they have a photo inspiration for us.


Gosh I just love that tree. I could not look pass it. So that became my inspiration. Here is my creation.


From Stampin' Up I used
Melon Mambo, Basic Black, and Crumb Cake cardstock. Basic Black marker and Craft white and Melon Mambo inks. The stamp set are Background Basic, Itty bitty Background, and I don't know the name of the sentiment, but it is Stampin' Up. I also used the Beautiful Wings embosslit.
The tree is from The Angel Company as well as the tiny pearls on the butterflies.
I hope you like my card. Please visit me again soon.
HAPPY STAMPING

No comments: