Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm in a polka dot kind of mood

Good afternoon everyone.
Guess what? It's still snowing! It started before Christmas and has not stop since. It's getting kind of deep out there. All the more reason to stay in and make cards right!
Today I'm playing along with Try Stampin' On Tuesday. OOh nice sketch. I'll be using it over and over.


I'm feeling like polka dots today and I'm thinking Spring as I look out my window at all that snow!!!!
Here is the card I came up with.


I just love making flowers. I think I made this flower three times in the past week. My cardstock, ribbon and stamp are from Stampin' Up. The flower is a Spellbinder die set and the brad is from The Angel Company. Oh yeah the background folders are from Cuddlebug. (I love texture as much as that flower).


I hope you like my card. Please stop back again real soon.
HAPPY STAMPING

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the yellow and orange together! So sunny and happy--perfect for a birthday card! And I adore those polka dots, too! Thanks for joining us at TSOT!!! I hope you get a chance to play along this week at Inkspirational and this month at Technique Tuesday--we've got prizes and giveaways going on! :)

Pajalu said...

What a bright & cheery card Karen. I love the polka dots! Your flower is wonderful & those colours are lovely. I bet they are perfect for cheering you up (from the snow). Thank you so much for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Nancy Seed said...

Love the polka dots. Bright and cheerful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Steph said...

What a bright and cheery card. Love it, great for birthday cards.

Karen said...

Such a cheery card. Love the Summer feel with the colors you chose and all those dots are fabulous. Glad you were able toplay along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Paula Reid said...

Love you card - it's nice and sunny which is what it is here in New Zealand :) The polka dots look great and I love your flower. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.