Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Colors and Patterns

Hi every one,
Today I'm playing along with The Friday Mashup. Wow Amy. For me when it comes to the friday mashup I have to do it all the way. Patterns and soooo many colors.


Well I did it. Lots of patterns from DSP and embossing folders. And all five of the colors. I need a break after this one. First I said ain't no way I'm doing this. But come on it's a challenge go for it. Holy cow it went together so fast. EASY!!!!!! Here's my card.



I used Stampin' Up card stock and DSP and the Afterthoughts stamp set. Also the Label Collection Framelits. The embossing folder is from Cuddlebug and button were cut using Sizzix button die.



Hope you like what I came up with. Please stop back again soon.
HAPPY STAMPING

4 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Love how your background texture is offset by the strips of color, and I also love the two different button shapes. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Lili said...

Beautiful card! Love what you did with the DSP, the vertical stripes, and the scallop border. The background is awesome, and the buttons are a great accent. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

Amanda Corbet said...

Beautiful birthday card! I love the cluster of buttons and the combination of your patterned details! Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Great card! I love the texture in the background and those strips of paper - great way to add patterns :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!