Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandson

Hi everyone
I've got two cards to show ya today.
This first one is for my grandson. He's 8 today and crazy about lego.


And the inside. I don't finish the inside of my cards until I'm ready to use them.


Looks like lego to me. He'll love it. I even found lego wrapping paper to wrap his lego gift in.

Now I have a challenge card for Try Stamping on Tuesday. This week Jenn has brought us a really cool sketch to play with.


Here is the card I created.


It came out pretty cute and very clean. The supplies I used are
From Stampin' Up
Real Red, Whisper White, and Basic Black card stock. Polka Dot Parade DSP. Snow much fun and Teeny tiny wishes stamp set. chalk and real red marker. The punches I used were Word window and Modern label.
I also used the snowflake embossing folder from Cuddlebug and a little glitter glue on the ornaments.
I hope you like my cards. Please stop back again.
HAPPY STAMPING

4 comments:

Pajalu said...

Your lego card is so cute. I love the Christmas card. All the wonderful elements you have on your card make it beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

Nancy Seed said...

Love the little Legos. Your take on our sketch at TSOT is great. Fun Christmas tree. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

MJ said...

Your lego card is great--a winner for sure. And you tree is just perfect, love the clean look. That is such a cute tree to begin with but you made it even cuter with the papers and layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Sarah said...

Love both of your cards! Love the inside details of your lego card. Your Christmas card is super cute and I love the red polka dot dsp you used :) Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.