Monday, December 17, 2012

Expanding

I've decide to start blogging more than just my cards. I love to cook, always creating new recipes or changing an old one. And I love my pets. There's always something going on  My family don't understand my love for this place maybe it will help them see. So why not share. I'll start with two of my 5 chickens.
This is Abby short for Abbynormal. she's different than the rest. She has spots. And the other one is Barks because she barks like a dog every time she sees me. They all knock on the door when they want fed. My daughter recently moved  next door and now they knock on her door too. I bet she didn't figure on that....


Kellibob Bobble the Great is my great Pyrenees. We call her Kelli for short. She's about 3 1/2 now and I'm still waiting for her to grow up. The first day of snow she turns back into a puppy and stay that way until warm weather comes back. She too knocks on my daughter's door. Bet she didn't figure on that either.........


Next meet Shyla. We rescued her from the Teachers Pet in Coudersport PA. I think she was happy there. But Kelli needed a friend and after I saw that face I couldn't leave without her. she makes us laugh all the time, but she's a terrible bed hog. She's a  tiny thing ( tiny compared to Kelli) but she always manages to kick us out of our bed.She too knocks on my daughter's door. Bet she didn't figure on that either..........

 
And this is Puss Puss. She showed up here one day when this was still just a cabin. When we left she was sitting on the wood pile. Two weeks later we came back and within an hour she was on the wood pile. She kept showing up. So when we moved in so did she.She does not knock on my daughter's door. Instead she leave her mice at her door. bet she didn't figure on that either......


They all get along great. The dogs chase the chickens and the chickens chase the dogs. And cat sit back and watches. I know what she's thinking. They're all nuts.............

That's all about my pets for now. Tomorrow I leave the mountain to get the stuff I need to make Christmas goodies for friends and family.
Take care and come back.

No comments: