Monday, November 26, 2012

Sweet Sunday Cristmas

Hi everyone,
All done working on pet orders for today. It's time to relax with a glass of wine and a little stamping. Tonight I'm playing along with The Sweet Sunday sketch challenge . What a great sketch to play with.


My card is quite simple but quite cute I think. Here it is


I know a few others has used ornaments. But when I get an image in my head, I have to go with it.
Most of my supplies are from Stampin' Up
cardstock- Whisper White, Island Indigo, and Wisteria Wonder
inks- Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder
stamp sets- Serene Snowflakes and Ornament Keepsakes
Dies, folders & punches- Holidays Ornament Framelits, Perfect Dots folder and corner round punch
I don't know the maker of my sentiment stamp or the little purple gem.
Here's a close up



I'm sorry about the bad lighting. I never get good pictures after dark. I hope you like my card and be sure to stop back again real soon.
HAPPY STAMPING

No comments: