Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Witches, Goblins & Spooks

hi everyone today I'm playing along with Sunday Stamps. Tara's got a great sketch for us to play with.


I'm still in the mood for Halloween. so her is a another spooky card.


Once again my supplies are all over the stamping world.
I'll start out with Stampin' Up
Cardstock- More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, Basic Black, and Whisper White
DSP- Howlstooth & Scaringbone
Stamp Set- Toxic Treats
My embossing folders are from Cuddle Bug and TimHoltz
The spider and circle are both cut from Spellbinder dies.

I sure hope you like my card. Please stop back again.
HAPPY STAMPING

4 comments:

Hayley Kew said...

Great card Karen. I love the spider and web you used! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you back again soon :)

jjcreations said...

Fabulous card, Karen. That background DSP works perfectly with all your elements. And your spider web give the illusion of being deep - spiralling in....at least to my eye - so cool! Thanks for playing along with Sunday Stamp - Hope to see you again.

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is super cute, Karen! Love that spider web in the background! The DSP you chose is perfect. Love what you've done with the sketch - thanks for playing along this week :)

Monica Hornof said...

What a cute card! I love the little spider. Thanks for playing with us at Sunday Stamps. :)