Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Butterfly

Good morning everyone,
I've got a big butterfly to show you today. But first I want to say Thank you to Holly over at the Sunday Stamps for asking me to be a guest designer this week.
This week Holly is giving us a sketch to work with and it's a great one.


Here is the card I created.


My card stock is Stampin up in Pacific Point, So Saffron, and Tangerine Tango and the sentiments is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Set. Also from S.U. are punches and the embossing folder. The large butterfly and background stamps are from Inkadinkado.
On the background I stamped off to make my flowers softer and the butterfly is heat embossed in black and the wings are curled up a little so it looks like its flying right off the card.
I hope you liked what I came up with and look forward to seeing what you create.
HAPPY STAMPING AND HAVE FUN

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty Karen! I love the blue and yellow as the background for that big butterfly!

Congrats on the guest designer spot for Sunday Stamps!

Hayley Kew said...

Karen I really butterflies so this is a keeper for me! Love the texture you added to the background also. So happy you could join us as a Guest Designer at Sunday Stamps :)