Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Snow buddies

Hi again. Today I'm playing along with Merry Monday. I got my Stampin' Up order yesterday and couldn't wait to use my new Edglits and folders. Here is the sketch


Here is the card I created


I just love these little snow friends from The Angel Company. The snowflakes on the background come in the same set. I also used Martha Stewarts snowflake punch and Sixxiz Oval frame. My paper is Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White. I water colored the image using Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red and So Saffron. I love love love the Adorning Accents Edgelits and folders. I can see me using them a lot.
Well I hope you like my card. I'll be back again to tomorrow with another challenge card
HAPPY STAMPING

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Cute card and those little snow friend images are adorable. Thanks for playing along with me over at Merry Monday.

Catie Cuddles said...

Very cute... Remind me of the polka doodles stamps I have of the snowmen ... I love christmas stamps.

Lesley said...

I resisted getting those edgelits and now I wish I had! Great card and such cute images Karen.

Bonnie said...

The edgelits worked perfectly for this sketch! Great colors and images!

Shelia said...

this is so pretty. I love the edging on this!