Saturday, February 4, 2012

got your tree yet?

Good morning,
Almost forgot to make my christmas card for this week. I'm having a little trouble trying to keep up with all the challenges I want to play along with. This is challenge card # 40. I just love this simple sketch from
  Merry Monday .


I kept it quite simple and used traditional colors. That is so unlike me. But sometimes you got to do it.
Here's my card.


My card stock is From Stampin' Up. I used Real Red, Wild Wasabi. Also from Stampin' Up I used the Window punch and Modern Label punch. The stamps are from The Angel Company. The scallop oval and circle are both from Spellbinder and I used the Snowflake Embossing Folder from Cuddlebug.
I hope you like my card. Please stop back again.
HAPPY STAMPING



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh that penguin is too adorable Karen, I love him! What a pretty card...I love the embossing!

None None said...

Oh, this is adorable! I love that penguin toting that tree! The embossing is such a perfect background for the image.

Lesley said...

Hi Karen,
So happy you made it! Love that sweet image and the embossing. Absolutely adorable and perfect with the sketch!
Hugs,
Lesley

Bonnie said...

Great job with this sketch! Love the colors and that adorable image.

Kim Evans said...

This penguin is too cute!! Love your embossed background, too :) Thanks for sharing!