Sunday, February 5, 2012

going long

Hi everyone I'm back again today. I have challenge card # 42 done and would like to share it with you. I'm playing with the freshly made sketches challenge. Lesley wants us to go long. Here is the sketch.


This is a great sketch and I had fun making this card. All my supplies are from Stampin' Up, except the cuddlebug folder and the shrink paper that I used for my charm. The colors are White, Black, tangerine tango, and Daffodil Delight. The stamp sets are Heartfelt Thanks, mixed bunch, and Curly cute. The punches are Mixed bunch and Eyelet border. 



The butterfly is a flower with two of the petals cut away. Then I added a couple beads for the body.


I just love how the little charm turned out. You put a little black rhinestone in the center and it would be a cute necklace.


I hope you like my card. Be sure to come back again
HAPPY STAMPING 
  

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Karen,
I like that you made a butterfly with that punch! Great idea and the little charm is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at Freshy Made Sketches!
Lesley

Linda Callahan said...

This is so sweet! The charm is wonderful!

Tui Nathan said...

This is super ... love the textured panel and that charm is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

My Creative Side said...

So cute with the little charm! I love that butterfly, I love cards with butterflies!!!

Jen Timko said...

I love the butterfly with this stamp and that charm is adorable. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

So pretty! I love the charm and that butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.