Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Get well butterflies

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone
It's still snowing and there will be no road trip today. I guess it's another day of card making   tee hee tee hee
I actually have 3 challenge cards ready to post. So let see this one will be challenge card number 51. I made this card using The Stamping411 challenge. It's very similar to one I made over the weekend. Here is the sketch.


Since I'm snowed in I've been going through all my stuff. So you will see a lot of retired things on this card.



All my supplies are from Stampin' Up except for the swirl embossing folder from Cuddlebug and Spellbinder scallop dies
From Stampin' Up
Cardstock     Close to cocoa, Barely banana, Lavender lace, and Whisper white
Ink                Close to cocoa
Punches         1" circle, modern label, window and beautiful wings embosslit 
Stamps          Teeny tiny wishes and I don't remember the name of the Jumbo wheel
I hope you like my card. I'll be back shortly with card # 52
HAPPY STAMPING

No comments: