Saturday, February 25, 2012

Debossing X 2

Today We were to head into the city to go shopping. But another snow storm has hit us. So Elmira will have to wait. Again....
Since I've got time to play I thought I'd try something different. I just love my embossing folders. And when I don't have the pattern paper I need. I will ink up the raised side of my folder, run it through my big shot and bam just like that beautiful debossed designer paper. If you can do it with one folder why not two. So I chose to play along with Try Stamping on Tuesday. Jenn has a great sketch for us to play with. Here it is.


Here is the card I created with the sketch and debossing X 2. The supplies I used from Stampin' Up are Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, and a touch of So Saffron card stock. The inks are Perfect Plum and Pear Pizzazz. the stamp sets are Build a Blossom and Petite Pairs. And finally the punches are Oval punch, Build a Blossom punch. Other supplies used are Martha Stewart's button punch, The Angel Company Grosgrain ribbon Stamp, and 2 cuddlebug embossing Folders Leaves and Swirls.



For the back ground. I inked the leaves folder with Pear Pizzazz on the raised side and ran it though the big shot. Then I inked the Swirl folder the same way and repeated. I love the texture that both folder give the card stock and the soft water color look.


So I hope you like my card. I'll be back again tomorrow with another challenge card. Thanks for stopping by.
HAPPY STAMPING


3 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

Very nice card. SO glad you played along this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

Simple homemade living said...

Beautiful card thank you for playing along with stampin on tuesday x

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Your embossing is very cool. I have never used this double embossing but i am sure going to give it a go. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.