Saturday, January 21, 2012

Punch Crazy

Good afternoon everyone,
I'm feeling a little better today. I hate being sick. When I'm sick my husband becomes a big baby!
Today I'm playing along with the paper lovin gals. They have a great picture of some flower to inspire you.


I really went punch crazy on this one. I used 5 punches and all my supplies except the brads and ribbon are from Stampin' Up.
The punches I used are: 
Boho Blossoms, Modern Label, Window punch, Bird Builder, and Ornament Punch.
My colors are:
Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, Wild Wasabi, and White
Inks are:
Cajun Craze, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand,  and Daffodil Delight .
And the stamp sets are:
Punch Potpourri, Petite Pairs, and Woodgrain Background.


I cut the tip off of the ornament to make my vase. Not my idea. I seen it on Splitcoast and I thought it was so clever. When I punch out my flowers I got some of the little ones too, so I used them to decorate my vase and I tied a piece of twine around the top of the vase. I sat the vase of flowers on the Modern label so it wouldn't look like it was floating. The ribbon added a little more texture along with the wood grain background.
I sure hope you like my card. Now I'm going back to bed. Please stop back tomorrow for another card.
Bye for now and HAPPY STAMPING

4 comments:

Michele said...

Ha! I think most Husbands are big babies whey THEY get sick. CUTE card Karen! Love the ornament punch for the vase. I've gotta do that! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Lovin' Gals once again.
Michele F.
PLG DT

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Karen, I love your use of punches for this card. That little vase of flowers looks amazing.

Thanks for playing along.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Paper Lovin' Gals DT

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, this is absolutely stunning! Love all the punches you used to create this beauty! Thanks for joining us at Paper Lovin' Gals.

Linda

hollybeary creations said...

Great use of all those punches... this is a fun card. I like how you did the wood grain look on the back. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Lovin' Gals.

Holly
Paper Players DT