Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I love being spoiled

Welcome back everyone,
Here it is day 17. I'm now on challenge card 18 and a total of 23 cards for 2012. Today I'm working with 2 challenges. The Friday Mashup and Mojo Monday. Friday Mashup wants us to mash together a thank you theme with some Designer paper. Mojo Monday is yet another great sketch.



Someone needs to take away my Baja Breeze card stock and the gems. I can't seem to get away from them. This is it, for one week, there will be no Baja Breeze or gems.
Most of my supplies are Stampin' Up.
Well I guess you already know I'm using Baja Breeze. But I'm also using Sahara Sand and Riding Rood Red.
The designer paper is Sweet Summer Specialty. The stamp sets are Friendship Blooms and Afterthoughts. I add 2 little red gems to the centers of the flowers.  I also used a grosgrain ribbon stamp from the Angel Company.


I hope you like my card and I hope you'll stop back tomorrow.
Bye for now
HAPPY STAMPING

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Karen!

Brenda said...

Love you take on the sketch! Your colors are just beautiful! You are doing awesome at keeping up so far in 2012, wish I could say the same. lol Although I'm doing better than I thought I'd do.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Karen, Such a fab combination of the checks and spots. Nothing wrong with reaching for a favourite colour now and then even if the now and then lasts a week or two!

Thanks for joiing us.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Lisa said...

Another awesome card Karen! I love the colors and the touch of embossing you added!

So glad to have you playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

hollybeary creations said...

Great use of both challenges! I love the color combo you used.. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.