Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fish card

Hi everyone,
I've waited to the last minute to do this card. It's for the Friday Mashup. This week Kim is mashing up a sketch with something new from your stash. I was waiting for my Stampin' Up order, but it's getting late in the day and still no UPS truck. So I guess I won't be mashing it up. I still want to do it ,so I'll just be using the sketch.


My colors are Soft suede, Crumb cake. and DSP is Thoroughly modern. The sentiment is from Teeny tiny wishes and the fish is from On the fly. I also used the window  and modern label punches.


The mat behind the fish was cut out using a Spellbinder die. A piece of twine finishes it up. I hope you like my card. Please stop back again.
HAPPY STAMPING 

3 comments:

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Karen,

Great masculine card! Love the simplicity you've achieved here.

Thanks for joining in the fun.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Kim P said...

Love the pop of bermuda bay on this otherwise monochromatic card. Great job! Hope your new stuff arrives soon! Thanks for joining us again at the Friday Mashup, Karen!

Heidi Baks said...

very cute! thanks for joining the friday mashup!