Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mojo Monday 221

Still Snowing and I'm still playing. This time I'm playing along with Mojo Monday. What a great sketch.


I did both the round and square one. But I'm disappointed in the round one. Here's the square one I did.


I made a 5x5 and chose Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze. The dancing girl is from the Angel Company, Happy birthday is Stampin Up, and the little heart charm. I used the heart from  Punch Potpourri and stamped it on a scrap of shrink Film using Staz On ink. I punched it out did the shrinking thing and added some jump rings. I just felt the bow alone was not enough.
Hope you like my card. Happy holiday's and have fun stamping your way into the New Year.
P.S.
I guess I'll show ya my round one.Really not my best work.


I used the same papers and stamps.









1 comment:

Rae said...

Hi Karen!
I love how both of your cards turned out! Always love the little details, such as your dangling charm-and your color schemes are perfect! I also love the graphics, and will be checking out The Angel Company for them when I return from holiday travel. Thanks for sharing!
Happy holidays and Happy New Year!