Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dragonfly

It's not snowing today, but the roads are still not cleaned up. So my husband had to take the 4-wheel drive to work. Which means, I get to stay in my PJ's and stamp again today. I love winter!!!
This time I'm creating with the Clean & Simple team. I just love working with sketches. This is sketch #171


It's a cool lay out and I had fun with it. Every thing I used was Stampin Up, excepted for the beads and wire that I used for my dragon fly.


I made a 5"x 5" card. My colors are Pretty in Pink and Almost Amethyst. The DSP is Tea party. I used 2 stamp sets Winged things and Teeny Tiny Wishes. This is not the first time I made this dagonfly. I love dragonflies and up here where I live they are just beautiful. Their bodies are a light blue color with black stripes and their wings are really lacy looking. I love to sit at the pond and watch them. My Pretty in Pink was way to plain so I ran it though the big shot with the perfect polka dot  embossing folder. and I used the modern label punch for my sentiment. 
Here's a close up of my dragonfly


I hope you like my card. Happy Holiday's and have fun stamping your way into the New Year.


No comments: