Friday, July 15, 2011

A thought away



It's Friday and time to mash it up with the friday mashup. This is week three of being a guest designer and I'm really enjoying this. This week the challenges being mashed up are colors and a sketch. At first when I saw these colors I thought Christmas. But you know red and green doesn't always have to be Christmas.



I had to go easy on the Early Espresso. Seeing how I fogot to order it. My paper box only had this tiny little piece. The stamp sets I used are On Gossamer Wings and Whimsical Words. The buttons matched the Riding Hood Red so well I just had to use them. It's a beautiful day out and sun is shining brightly on the flowers in my garden and it made me think of my mom and how proud she is of her garden. So Mom this ones for you. I  Love You.




I hope you all like my card. Please come over and play along. Maybe you too could be a guest designer sometime
Happy Stamping and keep those creative juices flowing

4 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Karen, this is SO pretty!! Love the flowers!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hi Karen, I hope you're enjoying the GD spot this month, you're doing some beautiful cards and this one is no exception. That flower image is lovely.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Lisa said...

Beautiful Karen! Love those flowers and the buttons are the perfect touch! You and Holly both said the same thing about these being good colors for a Christmas card, I cant believe I didnt think of that!

hollybeary creations said...

This is so pretty... Great set you used. The buttons are a nice touch, I like how you added the strings to them.